The team at Briscoe Law Group is committed to providing the highest level of service and care to every case.
Shemilly A. Briscoe, Esq.
Shemilly is an AV Rated Attorney who practices in the areas of construction and commercial litigation, contractor licensing, and personal injury.
Carmen M. Militello, Paralegal
Carmen’s experience provides support in the areas of civil and commercial litigation, personal injury, construction licensing, and insurance defense.
Southern Nevada Business, Construction, and Personal Injury Attorney Delivering Solutions and Results Every Day
We want to provide a special welcome to you along with a personal commitment to provide you with the highest level of of service and care from professionals whose mission is to to assist you with challenging legal and business issues before a crisis occurs saving you money, time and stress. In the current economy and business climate, we believe it is critical to focus on revenues and project completion rather than litigation. We understand the importance of cost efficiency and advise our clients with proactive solutions.
Innovative and Cost Effective Solutions for clients in the construction industry and in business
- Identify existing and potential problems and immediately strategize solutions
- Maintain contractual notice compliance
- Reduce and avoid confrontational relationships with project participants
- Recommend methods to resolve problems and break deadlocks
- Maintain licensing compliance and avoid revocation
- AV Preeminent Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rated since 2012
- Recognized by Super Lawyers every year since 2012 as Mountain States Rising Star
- Southern Nevada’s Top 100 Attorneys, Nevada Business Magazine, September 2010 – 2019
- My Vegas Top 100 Lawyers 2018 – 2019
- Construction Law, Rank Las Vegas Tier 1, Best Law Firms, U.S. News
Articles & News
Though you may be seeing the Greater Las Vegas Attorney at Law Magazine (Volume 2 Issue 3) in your mailboxes shortly, the digital version is online now and it is exciting to be able to share that Shemilly Briscoe is their “Solo Practitioner of the Month.” Just follow...read more
This document gives a brief description of some central aspects of mechanic’s lien law. It is not meant to serve as a comprehensive overview of the numerous statutory and common law concerns and intricacies surrounding mechanic’s liens in Nevada and does not...read more
By Shemilly A. Briscoe, Esq. and Timothy J. Geswein, Esq. Reprinted from the Construction Law Section Newsletter, State Bar of Nevada (February 2010) The Board’s mission to protect Nevada’s public’s health, safety, and welfare are met with a wide range of regulatory...read more
By Shemilly Briscoe, Esq. and Timothy J. Geswein, Esq. Reprinted from the Clark County Bar Association’s Magazine The Communiqué Vol. 30, No 10 (October 2009) Nevada’s licensed contractors feel the pinch of tough economic times in two fundamental ways. First,...read more